Thursday 10 March 2011

Day 1 :)

Today I am going to start my Dragon Age II Diary :) Because I'm sad :)

What I've done today is escaped Lothering with my mother Leandra, and my brother Carver. I also met a warrior named Aveline Vallen, who escaped with me. Sadly, my sister Bethany and Aveline's husband, Wesley, were killed by Darkspawn.

When we got to Kirkwall, we had to ally ourselves with mercenaries for a year because our Uncle had sold away our estate :( But me and Carver are going to go get it back soon :) For Mother :)

We also agreed to hunt some mercenaries for Prince Sebastian Vael of Starkhaven. Who knows, he might turn out to be a good ally one day?

We also want in on a Deep Roads expedition headed by Bartrand Tethras, and his brother Varric, who is currently travelling with us. We're also going to see Aveline. She's a Guardsman now.

Anyway, got to go, duty calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment